I am looking for an energetic, fun Account Manager to join a MAJOR digital agency in Kensington.
- – 4-5 years working in a client handling role or digital planning role at a media agency, with experience of client facing input.
- – Knowledge of all media types for online including PPC, Social, Programmatic, Display and SEO.
- – A proven history in supporting a team to deliver a clients objectives.
- – Knowledge of planning systems.
- – Client leadership Day to day handling of digitally led client accounts, ensure the highest standards of client management.
- – Ensure all strategies adhere to the agency’s behavioral planning ethos and help drive more business from existing clients.
- – Setting and supporting the digital strategy for key accounts.
- – The person in this role will be responsible for the digital road map of allocated clients, supporting the activation teams in the delivery of this.
- – Responsible for having an in-depth understanding of all digital channels and their impact on our clients business.
- – Be fully aware of the latest developments across search, social, display, programmatic and support the upskilling of client and activation teams regarding the latest market developments.
- – Be fully aware of the latest trends in digital data, insight and measurement.
- – Work with the activation and strategy teams to ensure best practice in the planning and measurement of all digital activity.
The role is available IMMEDIATELY with interviews happening this week (20th June) – Get in contact with us and have a chat