My client is looking for talented individuals with a determined persona to deliver front-end solutions that will maintain their market leading presence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an agile team, where you’ll be able to use your technical skills to develop web based applications, internal systems as well as to assess the front-end architecture of their existing and new systems. You will interact with the UX and Design team as well as get to work with other developers both front end and back end.
You will be working on everything from back office, middle office, client & ordering management and Mobile websites.
The full tech stack consists of back-end C#, SQL server and Entity Frameworks, for the front-end stack they use AngularJS, Node.js, React.js, CSS3, SASS, and HTML5 alongside other minor technologies.
- Practical experience with ES2016+ and transpiliers
- Good working knowledge of ReactJS framework and Flux architecture
- Experience of front-end technology such as node.js, WebSockets
- Working knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS practices (including SASS/Less)
- Aware of front-end testing techniques – experience preferred Jasmine, Mocha
- Commercial experience of working within agile development lifecycles, pairing, and working within a collaborative team
- Strong analytical problem solver
- Great attention to detail and motivated to take ownership of problems
- Experience in code management processes and tools
- Knowledge of the whole software development life cycle
- Involvement and contributions in open source communities is a plus
Interested? Contact Dan Cheetham – email@example.com