To provide additional support to the internal team with the build, development and maintenance of digital projects.
- Working with designers and backend developers to ensure digital solutions work for end users.
- Identifying and addressing cross-browser issues during planning and development phases.
- Translating graphical designs from Photoshop into functional, production ready prototypes.
- Implementing prototypes into popular CMS such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Manage QA tests to ensure solutions are robust and error free.
- Stay abreast of the new front-end web development technologies; integrate them within the company’s web sites to further enhance the use ability and efficiency of the sites as necessary.
- Work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritisation.
- Efficient communication with the Account Managers on the status of projects, highlighting any potential issues
- Input into company blog/twitter feeds on current topics.
- Responsible for Google analytics and SEO on client’s sites.
- Build and implement effective HTML email marketing campaigns.
- Working with PHP based CMS
- Responsive sites and applications
- Frameworks such as bootstrap
- Building templates for WordPress
- Sass (ideal) or LESS
- Building standards-compliant code based on W3C guidelines
- Adobe CC and Photoshop
- Nodejs and Grunt (and suitable boiler template)
- Compass for Sass
- Building templates for Drupal
Salary: Circa £30,000