A new mobile developer who will work closely with the product team to design and develop beautiful apps on both iOS and Android, using React Native. You will lead the mobile development across several products, working with our front-end engineers to ensure common UI standards and codebase. This role will suit someone looking to transition from native development to React Native.
- 3+ years mobile development in iOS and/or Android
- Strong UI experience
- Demonstrable experience in developing apps from conception to publishing
- Deep knowledge of mobile technologies, devices, development workflows, and App/Play Stores
- Experience of automated UI testing technologies and methodologies
- Experience developing against REST APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience developing and publishing apps for both Android and iOS
- Experience of cloud platforms, Nodejs, AWS is a bonus but not essential
- A competitive salary – £30-55k DOE
- 25 days Holiday Per Year & as an added treat, you get your birthday off too!
- Company Paid Bank Holidays – 8 Statutory days per year
- Medical Insurance
- The opportunity to participate in company Stock Options
- A great fun team environment
- An opportunity to learn & develop in an innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that exceeds departments and hierarchies.