About the client:
Our client is an international provider of Corporate Services and Employee Benefits Packages. Undergoing an exciting period of diversification and growth into new markets.
About the role:
Reporting directly into the Head of Product Innovation and Customer Experience, this is a senior role that would give you ownership and responsibility over one of the client’s flagship employee benefit solution platforms.
Coordinating internal resources and 3rd parties for the execution of new projects within timescales/budgets, this role will see you act as ‘subject matter expert’ and bridge across all functions within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who would like to help spearhead an important period of growth and change!
- Agile Innovation Development: adhering to project methodologies, documentation and process flows with Business Analyst governance
- RAG ‘traffic light’ performance tracking and monitoring
- Developing product vision – working with user experience experts to ensure that the best customer journey is delivered
- Specifying acceptance criteria and testing
- Participating in sprints and providing feedback as appropriate
- Understanding competitive features and wider market
- Contacting all stakeholders (including end users) to ensure continuous improvement
- Reporting to management (e.g. release burn downs)
- Strategic price positioning to maintain competitiveness
- Digitizing process where possible and enabling self-service
- Working with marketing teams for delivery of launch campaigns
- Giving feedback to the digital and development team
- Definition of SMART objectives
- Creation of customer-centric road maps
- Tighten the feedback loop between internal stakeholders and client
- Tracking successes, ROI and documenting lessons learned
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Circa 5 years in product management and innovation project management (sector not necessarily important but mix of B2B and B2C experience would be ideal!)
- Proven track record of successful projects across multiple disciplines
- Subject Matter Expert: understands the product/market well enough to create a proper vision and answer any questions for those creating the product
- End User Focus – able to describe the product from an end-user’s perspective
- Business Awareness – can identify value and convert strategy into measurable goals
- Can collaborate/communicate well at multiple levels (technical, business, marketing/content)
- Massive attention to detail and ability to plan ahead
- Passionate, with a sense of humour to get on well with a great team!
Annual bonus, use of the company benefits platform (inc. ‘taste’ cards for dining)
Contact Charlie Cairoli – email@example.com