Oakwell Hampton are currently working with an innovative Marketing Agency in Lancashire who are currently Looking for a SEO Account Manager. My client is on the lookout for a passionate consultant looking to further their career and work for an honest and reputable agency. In a nut shell they are keen to find someone that would like to be part of a close-knit team that is willing to learn and develop. The ideal candidate will know the importance of building rapport in order to form a professional relationship rather than simply cold-calling or emailing as my client pride themselves on the services they provide identifying this to be a key contributor to their continued success.
- Reporting directly to the managing director you will be in charge of all new business
- Attending networking events and face-to-face meetings through to telephone and email communication.
- Responsible for winning new SEO Accounts and maintaining solid business relationships with existing clients
- Working toward performance targets and managing your own workload/ reporting on this data
- Ability to focus on ensuring that all enquiries are nurtured and properly educated.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar SEO or PPC role.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Conversion Optimisation and Inbound Marketing.
- Proven track record of sales and new business generation.
- Modern comfortable office environment
- Mobile Phone that can be used for personal use (within reason, certain restrictions apply).
- Expenses paid inclusive of hotels, train tickets and meals when attending events or meetings.
- Generous Commissions and Bonuses
- Frequent discounts and offers for other local business.
If you feel you would be qualified for the role and would like to be considered, please apply online or contact Lewis for more information.